Academic Programs

Find majors, certificate programs, and minors below.

Choose from the links below. Most links go to the School of Education section of the Academic Guide.

Certificate Programs

Some departments and programs offer certificates, a specific academic credential earned by completing a set of approved courses. A certificate is earned separately from, or in addition to, an undergraduate major. For information about a specific certificate, consult an advisor in the program offering the certificate. 

NOTE: Students should submit the completion form during the semester all certificate requirements will be completed.

Students wishing to declare or cancel a certificate should visit the Apply to a Program page.


The School of Education offers minors for its teacher education students only. Elementary Education majors in the Middle Childhood/Early Adolescence-Content Focused track are required to select a minor area of study chosen from an approved list (below).