The School of Education’s Career Center and Teacher Education Center are hosting a virtual PREP (Professional Resources for Educator Preparation) Conference, via Zoom on Jan. 12, 14, 19, and 21.
The PREP Conference is a teacher education professional development conference focused on job search preparation. UW–Madison pre-education majors and declared education majors in both undergraduate and graduate programs are welcome to attend.
Benefits for students attending the PREP Conference include:
- Gain insight from “real” school district representatives, including principals and human resources officials;
- Obtain and apply “real world” information during students’ final UW–Madison semesters;
- Understand the job search and hiring process;
- Become familiar with Wisconsin school districts and the opportunities they offer;
- Know UW–Madison’s procedures for obtaining teaching licenses; and
- Be aware of school district teacher/student teacher expectations.
View the PREP Conference agenda, including Zoom registration links, here.
Students should register for each individual conference session they wish to attend. Once you have registered, you will receive a unique Zoom link to access the conference session.
Learn more about the PREP Conference on the Career Center website.